Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get onto hub manager even with a permanent blue light

FIXED
crypto_sloth
Rising Star

Can't get onto hub manager even with a permanent blue light

Hi,

ive got , and had for about 7hrs now a blue light but I can access the hub manager or any apps ;except games on my iPad Pro oddly,not google , nothing. I get 3wifi bars but as soon as I turn my VPN on the bars disappear and it looks like I'm not connected wen in reality I'm not connected even with the 3 wifi bars on my device . All checks have been done, but I can't get online; I'm using a different plusnet wifi router right now, I can't get in here with the router on. Ugh

Any ideas plz? @Anoush?

3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Can't get onto hub manager even with a permanent blue light

Hello @crypto_sloth

With your VPN turned off and the wifi showing, can't you access http://192.168.1.254? You could try a factory reset of your router; hold a paperclip into the reset hole until the light turns green.

[Edit] A factory reset would work assuming you're using the router linked to your new account that was activated today. 

Feel free to let me know how it goes.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
crypto_sloth
Rising Star

. Thankyou SO much @Anoush , I've now got full internet AND my VPN works. My download speed varied from 37Mb/s & upload 1.78 Mb/s from a Newcastle server to 33-34Mb/s & upload of 1.68-1.72 from a london server (where my VPN server is) .

Thanyou sooooo much, I've now got my own wifi! *does happy dance*

Thankyou for all ur help, you've been excellent.Plz ensure that the "right ppl" see this message as well, you've been absolutely great support for me leading up to getting wifi and then helping problem solve to maintain a connection. Hopefully my time with PlusNet will be as enjoyable as the result of poking the back of my router turned out to make me feel, lol.

thanks again , crypto_sloth

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Fix

Yay. Looks pretty good to me.

No problem Thumbs_Up

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button