cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not log in to my account

orkhun

Can not log in to my account

Can not log in my Plusnet account to check the status of internet connection problem, there is a problem with plusnet system because my details are correct but some times can not log in to system, receive a login error with these problems and internet connection faults how plus net got which award or customer service awards? Seriously there is a serious internet problem for almost everyone for more than 15 days but still not fixed BT engineers checked everything as I explained the situation problem isn't on internet lines or customer end it is plusnet system causing the problems.  Sad
4 REPLIES 4
orkhun

Re: Can not log in to my account

Still can not log in to my account  Undecided
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Hi,
Can I clarify your problem - there are numerous places people "logon" with a PlusNET identity.
Can you get to google.co.uk ?  This confirms that we are not talking about the routers no connection error page or the PPP session details.
Please confirm you mean that your account details (user name / password) are not being accepted by the member centre page you see after navigating to http://plus.net

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

orkhun

Yes for 4 days I can not log in to my user account on plusnet websites this problem happened before but it was for a day, now I can not login to my account thus can not check the status of my connection problem. Because even now on fiber internet still there are connection drops and speed dropped to 25mbs when it should be 40mbs. Last time BT Engineers came to check the problem and after all the tests it was realized problem is on Plusnet service there is nothing causing problem on this end, thing I don't understand when there are many users having similiar problems why it isn't still solved it's been like this for a month now this is seriously annoying and effecting personal and business use. Now I and maybe others can not report the problems as can't login to user account  Sad
AndyH
Grafter