cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a member of staff take a look at my account please(SOLVED)

Steve
Seasoned Pro

Can a member of staff take a look at my account please(SOLVED)

Hi ive just had a look at my account,on the 7th of november i moved to plusnet premium,now this months bill just says im being charged twelve pound odd for my plusnet house phone,but theres no mention of the plusnet unlimited for last month coming off with it?also my account says and i got these in emails too that my contract ends in one month?is this for the house phone or plusnet premium?because if its for my broadband then i originaly signed upto an 18 month contract and i got the router and should be covered with a house move etc?
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
5 REPLIES 5
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Can a member of staff take a look at my account please

Hi Steve,
I've sorted this, sorry for the hassle. You'll get charged on the 7th December for the subscription as normal.
Hope that helps,
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Hi Matt,
            What happened?is it out of synch with me changing products?i cant see any changes here,will i be getting charged for landline and bb together or will i get charged for my bb later in this month?
pierre_pierre
Grafter

from the problems several of us are having, see Home Phone threads, the listing might be on a different date, but the bill bill be in synch, Mand has it in hand with the developers, but who knows when Embarrassed Embarrassed  Mine has been out of synch since August, despite being told that it will auto correct after 3 months
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re:Can a member of staff take a look at my account please

Hi Steve,
From memory (I was helping Matt look into this earlier) your account had lost the broadband subscription component during the account change. We've now added it back on and you'll be billed as normal next month. We won't be chasing this month's.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Alright then thanks for clearing this up and getting it back on track its much appreciated Smiley