Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I have MY SNR reset please

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Can I have MY SNR reset please

I should have a look back at one of your old posts then, which is what I did!
- just an example http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,112824.msg971448.html#msg971448
glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Forgotten about that it was not a good time when that was happening having just had a heart attack.
Anotherone
Champion

I hope your health is a lot better now. Let's hope your line settles down as well.
glloyd
Rising Star

Can someone please look at this problem, I'm reminded I had this problem last year.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Hi,
First and foremost I hope you recover quickly.
The SNR on your broadband was reset last week and this didn't improve anything. I can't perform a new reset until the 9th November, but even if we wait until then this won't resolve the fault. This needs to be looked at in greater detail. Could you please therefore raise me a fault report online? I'll then be able to get our faults experts to take a better look for you.
Tony
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
glloyd
Rising Star

Here we go again - Need patience of saint to be with PlusNet.
Anotherone
Champion

Ah, but it is the BT spanner in the works that's the crux of it all Crazy
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Hi George,
Your target SNR is still set to 6db. I can't make any changes until the 9th anyway as you are still in your training period.
Tony
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
glloyd
Rising Star

It's not 6 here it's 15 nothing has changed since my request.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Thanks for coming back to us George,
I'm not going to make any changes until ticket 92816024 has been sorted. I'll chase that now and update you in a moment.
Tony
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
glloyd
Rising Star

I'm getting damned annoyed now. One minute it's been reset then it has not. I have BTO not knowing what the hell they are doing and have to keep ringing me up to ask what's going on.
Anotherone
Champion

I don't blame you George. Yet another example of Plusnet (as a company) not being able to get a grip of its suppliers. I hope Tony has more success.
glloyd
Rising Star

As PlusNet are a customer surely to god BTO speak to their customers - If not it's about time they got a good kick up the backside from the other useless lot OFCOMic . It's like banging your head against a brick wall. You have PlusNet not sure if they have done something or not and BTO don't know what they are doing either.
glloyd
Rising Star

Well it's now the 10th and still nothing has happened. Will someone who knows what they are doing please set my SNR to 6. The line connection is stable and it does not look like BTO are going to replace the cable, not that would make any difference.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi all,
@glloyd
I've just submitted an SNR reset for you. The connection has been stable for just over 72 hours so we're happy to do that whilst the line fault is still open.
I've asked our "new boy" Chris (he's very helpful!) to check after a couple of hours to see if we need to match any changes in the speed profile on our systems.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team