cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Account Question

livelee
Grafter

Business Account Question

In the coming months I may be going self employed and employing some staff.  To keep overheads down I am going to be working from home.
My question is can I migrate from my current package (premier 1) to the 34.99 business package and still keep my referral discounts?
Many Thanks
Dan
6 REPLIES 6
livelee
Grafter

Re: Business Account Question

I'll be VAT registered so not a problem.  Do I have to do it via a ticket or the phone as I can't see the option via the portal.
Many Thanks.
Dan.
livelee
Grafter

Many Thanks.
mcgurka
Grafter

Im mighty pleased with the business package... i sync at 8meg down, 844k up and get 7.42meg down and 822k up through the connection!
And the support team, wow! I dont think its ever rung more than once when I've rung them...
Made a good choice there!
livelee
Grafter

Excellent.  I shall give this some thought.
Pics of Paula?  Wink
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Now if we had a desk plan which could be referred to the webcams  Grin
prichardson
Grafter

Biz Support are shy. Whilst we have our own webcam, it's strategically placed at the other end of the room.
As such, you can see little more than waves of the arm, provided they are violent enough.
Paula isn't on the Business Support team by the way.
Normally, the problem time to call us is lunch time. Yes, we do curse you disturbing our food Cheesy That said, the phone wont ring for much longer.
We have a new member joining us this week (Jon) for a few weeks, so go easy if you call Tongue