cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband usage

ianlowe

Broadband usage

I have just checked my broadband usage and I used 360GB last month and 16Gb in the first day of this month how is this possible. I feel that you may have someone else connected to my line as I also had a phone call the other day when some one else interrupted saying that I was on his line and I said not that I had had this number for over 25 years. If I go on the breakdown the majority of usage is in the other category what is this. I also notice I have 12.53 GB off peak usage on first day of month at the same time as my connection has been down, How can that happen ?
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Broadband usage

Hi there.
I also had a phone call the other day when some one else interrupted saying that I was on his line and I said not that I had had this number for over 25 years

I can't think of a way how the two could be linked to be honest. However I can see that we're dealing with the crosstalk issue via a fault we've raised for you.
If I go on the breakdown the majority of usage is in the other category what is this

We may not be able to tell precisely in hindsight but if this continues to be a problem I'd recommend installing some packet capture software such as Wireshark: http://www.wireshark.org/ which we could then use to look more specifically for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team