Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband usage tool consistency?

hmarshy
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Broadband usage tool consistency?

Hi
I check my broadband usage quite often and I have noticed this month that there are several days showing zero usage.
Is there a general problem with the tool or is this specific to my profile?
It's not an major problem for me as I don't normally get close to the limit but I do like to monitor it.
Cheers
Howard
4 REPLIES 4
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Broadband usage tool consistency?

Hi Howard,
It could well be due to the problems we saw here last Friday  Undecided I'll take a look at your account and add you to the problem if this is the same issue and update you on the findings. Could you DM me with your username please?
Either way you shouldn't have any negative affects from the missing usage.

Thanks,
Adam C
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

As Adam says the 0KB usage is a problem we're aware of, we've been working with the vendors to identify and resolve the cause.
We're also looking to add a note to the VMBU page advising not to worry if the usage shows as 0KB and that we won't charge for any usage used in this period.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
hmarshy
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Thanks for the replies.
However, I cannot find anywhere that tells you how to "DM" my username to the support staff, I've checked everywhere, user profiles, help and support pages.
Please can you advise?
Cheers
Howard
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi Howard,
If you'd like to Private Message one of us, if you click on our Forum Name then select the 'Send personal message' and you'll be able to send us a message.
With regards to the usage issue, it's still being investigated at the moment. Whilst we're investigating the issue your usage will sit at 0KB.