cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband terrible!

samdunleavy89

Broadband terrible!

Switched to plusnet broadband last year from sky,  wish I hadn't bothered.  Its been awful from the start, the slightest bit of wind or rain and the Internet completely knocks off. Had one engineer out after complaining previously and no improvement the same issues keep occurring. Will be looking to swap to another provider soon! 

Customer service leaves alot to be desired as it's almost impossible to speak to another human being without being on hold for 6 hours. 

3 REPLIES 3
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 257

Re: Broadband terrible!

Welcome to the forums, @samdunleavy89 . If you want help from the Community, a bit more detail of your issues is required. If you have just come to let off steam, don't expect many replies.

John
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hello @samdunleavy89

Thanks a lot for reaching out and I'm really sorry to learn about your broadband connection. Usually, as I'm sure @jab1 is aware, we'll do our best to offer as much support as we can via the Community Forum.

On this case however, I can see that your complaint has now been passed across to our High Level Escalations Team. I'll link this thread to the open ticket / complaint on the account, and a case handler should soon be assigned.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 257

@adam945 I am aware, but as the OP had posted on the Community, I was merely suggesting that for the Community to help, as opposed to you Help Team members, we needed a little more to work on.

John