cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband speed

callum3891

Broadband speed

Hello there
I've been with plus net almost a year and for the last 3 or 4 days the internet has been really slow!, i tried everything from the post before and all im getting is 0.24 mb/s download... surly that cant be right! i was recommended plus net by my uncle but as it stands im off in april when i can because im struggling to cope with the average low speeds over the last year =/
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Broadband speed

Hi there,
It looks like a period of disconnections has caused the line profile to be lowered. I can see things have been fairly stable since so I've submitted an SNR reset which should hopefully lead to some improvement within the next few hours.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi there,
Firstly welcome to our community forums,
I've had a look over your connection and can see it has slowly decreased since the 4th February(I've attached a file which shows this), has anything changed internally, anything new devices added? I'd suggest connecting into your <a href="http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/master-socket-guide.shtml#whatsTest">test socket</a> if possible and see if notice any difference.
Let me know how you get on.

Adam's on the case for you Smiley
callum3891

nice one thank you very much, yes, i did know that might be the case thank you!