cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband speed

Topcy
Dabbler

Broadband speed

Can you tell me why my broad band speed has crashed to snailpace.  Trying to speak to somebody on the phone!!!!!! Crazy
5 REPLIES 5
chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

Re: Broadband speed

impossible to say without some more specific information about your connection and setup.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

Please take a look at the speed issues thread (link below) and post back ALL of the information it requests.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

I can see you've spoke with our technical team who have reset your line.
Let us know how you get on.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Topcy
Dabbler

It went up to 6.86mb but then went down to 2.72mb it is now 5.09mb.  Up to yesterday I was getting minimum of 6.95 so can you do something to make it the same speed as I had before this morning..  Thanks
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

Quote from: Townman
Please take a look at the speed issues thread (link below) and post back ALL of the information it requests.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.