cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband speed issue

rajaasghar

Broadband speed issue

I am with plusnet for the last two years however I am having issue with the speed of my broadband  which is unique in its nature. Normally I have a Fair speed up to 8000kbps, however for the last six months the speed is restricted to 240kbps every 26th of the month. This particular date is the start of my new Billing period. This has gone on on regular basis for the last six months.Plusnet informs me that their system changes my profile automatically on this particular date resulting in speed problems and that problems is only rectified when my profile is corrected manually. I am reassured every month by plusnet that this will not happen again but it would appear that plusnet are unable to fix this issue or they do not take this matter seriously. I was just wondering if anyone else is having the same type of  problems or if anyone can suggest anything to rectify this issue as plusnet seems incapable of resolving this matter. one would think six month is a long enough time to resolve this issue. I have once again complained this morning as  it happened on the dot again. If anyone can suggest any other good broadband provider ,it would be much appreciated
thanks
RAJ
2 REPLIES 2
artmo
Aspiring Champion

Re: Broadband speed issue

Welcome to the forums.
Now that you have posted your problem here I'm sure someone from Plusnet Towers will pick up it tomorrow when they return to the office.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Broadband speed issue

Hi there,
Just done some investigating and we've a problem open about this internally. I'll get it pushed for you and see if we can get it prioritised, we'll keep you posted. The reference number is 69673.
Really sorry about the hassle there.