cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband speed extremely slow

AndyBee

Broadband speed extremely slow

Our broadband speed has been extremely slow for two days (since Sunday). We are basically unable to get into any website, including Outlook to access our emails. I am having to login to Plusnet using my mobile phone data. I will be working from home tomorrow using VPN so we really need this sorting. I have tried phoning Plusnet three times, was disconnected twice and on the third call was told they are not taking calls. Help?!
3 REPLIES 3
Polly5000

Re: Broadband speed extremely slow

Hi AndyBee - us too! We're not able to load tabs/emails with much success. We're unable to get hold of Plusnet now on the phone or via webchat - we were directed to the community pages on a recorded message. We're currently hot-spotting off of our mobile data on a laptop.

Not sure what we can do?

Any one got any suggestions?

Thanks, Polly

icewarrior
Hooked

i'm in the same situation, i opened a thread about it, but not had any replies yet, really wish they would get this issue sorted out, i thought it was just me having the problems as i had this issue about 3 to 4 months ago also.. which resulted in a new router

AndyBee

I have just tried connecting to our office systems via VPN and I am not having any success. It's been working fine for the last two weeks. Looks like I'm going to have to go into the office tomorrow as I work for a statutory service. Thanks Plusnet!