Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband slowdown when it rains?

Tomplus73
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Broadband slowdown when it rains?

@Tomplus73 et al
There used to be a separate number for BT to report faults to external equipment such as Poles , Cabinets etc. but I can't find it at the moment.  A search on BT's website ultimately takes you to the standard reporting  method, with that option removed  Angry
I don't know if any of the Plusnet staff may know a good number and post it here.

All cured 2-3 years ago............well before My broadband days..........the BT bloke turned up here with some test gear,which before he could check my line,he had to borrow a couple of  AA or AAA cells to replace his dead ones...............spotted the offending junction box 1/2 mile away and soon after fault cured......and it only cost me a cup of tea....................and a few millie amps  Roll_eyes
PS,if memory serves me right.......it wasnt "noise on line" but no line at all,so that Green box down rd,must have been really wet !
jim:green quote fixed mod:end
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Yes, they did things a little better (sometimes) then Tomplus73.  (PS. you need to edit your post to fix the quote  Wink )
@PlusComUK  Grin  Grin  Grin that sounds just like me
Tomplus73
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Quote from: Anotherone
Yes, they did things a little better (sometimes) then Tomplus73.  (PS. you need to edit your post to fix the quote  Wink )
@PlusComUK  Grin  Grin  Grin that sounds just like me

yeah,sorry about that.....................it must be all that rain  Grin