cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband service turned off in error by Plusnet!

biogeochemist2

Broadband service turned off in error by Plusnet!

Last Thursday (2/4/20) Plusnet switched my broadband off in error due to an "internal system error". To get it back I have had to set up a new account but this has still not been completed despite assurances that this would be done today. I managed to get through to someone called Dimitri on the Provisioning team on Saturday and he said he had a work around and he would resolve the issue today (6/4/20) and would call me to update. He hasn't resolved the issue and he hasn't called me and the call centre is now closed again for the day. A service issue would be frustrating anyway given that I am working from home etc. but is even more so given that I had a perfectly fine service and Plusnet turned it off in error! Please, please if someone from Plusnet is monitoring this forum could you resolve this issue asap?

1 REPLY 1
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Broadband service turned off in error by Plusnet!

Thanks for getting in touch @biogeochemist2 and apologies for the delayed response.

I can see our Provisioning team have taken this on personally for you and are waiting on further information.

As soon as we know more we'll update you further

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team