cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband ridiculously slow / insane PING

Roadie
Grafter

Re: Broadband ridiculously slow / insane PING

Tony, no news since the reply from plusnet on Wedneasday, via my account, saying that my problem had been referred to the appropriate department, three days and no news ?
Roadie
Grafter

Tonight download 1.15 upload 6.86, bear in mind this is fibre optic, I was promised 35 Meg, you really need to get this sorted, I have been with Plusnet for nine years, when my present contract is up, I'm leaving. Can't help but laugh at your adverts, " It's not the Plusnet way", yeah, right.
AndyH
Grafter

@ Roadie - Which exchange? (it's easier if you create your own thread on the fibre forum).
Roadie
Grafter

Hi Andy, thank you for your reply, there is an existing ticket on this problem but not heard anything since Wednesday, customer service goes from bad to worse here, Lyn, where are you, we need you back on the front line as everyone else seems to be asleep. Have had it now with Plusnet. As an afterthought, I am receiving about 8% of what I contracted for, how about I pay you 8% of what we agreed, how about that ?
Roadie
Grafter

Just had a live chat with a rep from Plusnet, if I was unsure about leaving before, I'm sure now !
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

I'm sorry to hear the issue is ongoing.
I've passed the details across to one of our Faults team leaders and we'll get this picked up for you shortly.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Roadie
Grafter

Thank you for your assistance.
Roadie
Grafter

Problem goes on, despite being told that the line is stable, on and on......