cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband packages

ross1127
Grafter

Re: Broadband packages

though i had found a wireless channel that worked ok, have tried nearly all of the channels, still getting limited connectivity Angry Angry don't think this is the cause of my problems, just wish i new what is causeing this problem really getting p#**ed off now Angry Angry
snozboz
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

When you say "limited connectivity", do you mean that your computer is showing a message saying "limited connectivity"?  If so, then it is something about the wireless network connection between your computer and your wireless router.  A Google search should help.  Smiley
Alternatively, when you say "limited connectivity", do you actually mean that the download speed of your internet connection is very poor (looking at the figures you gave in your original post)?  If so, then I suggest you carefully read the help pages about having problems with broadband speeds and follow the advice therein to the letter.  They will guide you through eliminating possible causes of the problem at your end, before asking you to submit a speed fault to Plusnet through the faults troubleshooter.
Sorry if this is too basic for you, and if you've tried all these things before.  Re-reading this thread, I thought there was a chance that there was a miscommunication or misunderstanding about your problem, so offer this advice to try and start from the beginning again with some clarity.
I hope this helps.  Smiley
ross1127
Grafter

yes the limited connectivity is between my router and laptop, contacted plusnet and they told me to change my wireless channel settings which i did, have tried all channels and still get the same issue, the only way i get a connection is to power down the router and then switch back onto get access to local and internet
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi ross1127,
If you've upgraded the firmware then have a look here.
Jojo Smiley