cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband not working

rkaur
Grafter

Broadband not working

Hi, I reported an issue with our broadband on Saturday and I was told that they identified an issue and an engineer would be sent out on the same day. Since then I’ve had no response, I called on Sunday and they advised me that there’s no update. So I’m not entirely sure what is happening and when this will be fixed, everytime I call I just get a response of no update
8 REPLIES 8
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 274

Re: Broadband not working

@rkaur I am surprised they said 'an engineer would e sent out on the same day' - especially on a Saturday, as OR engineers don't usually work weekends.

Out of curiosity, what was the problem?

John
rkaur
Grafter

Hmm interesting he 100% said Saturday and I got him to confirm call was around 8.58am. Not connecting to internet, amber light just flashing
jab1
Legend

I assume you have tried this, but has a reset of the Hub had no effect?

John
rkaur
Grafter

Yes tried a reset a number of times just need a engineer out to try and fix but I don’t know what’s happening or even if one’s been booked
jab1
Legend

I suspect the agent on Saturday has totally mishandled this. Do you have an open question about this? - you should have, if the correct procedure has been followed.

John
rkaur
Grafter

Hi Yes there is a open question but I can’t seem to add to it unfortunately
jab1
Legend

Does the question give any indication of what needs to be done/when it will be done?

John
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,605

Hi there,

I'm really sorry that your broadband's not working. I see an engineer went out on the 3rd October and identified they'll need a hoist to replace the lead in cabling, but there are renovations at your property which is stopping them from carrying out this work. Do you have any idea when the renovations will be completed so we can arrange another engineer? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet