cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband not working since sign up.

Paige93

Broadband not working since sign up.

Hello, since i signed up with PlusNet with have not recieved a service from you we have had 3 engineer visits and had a breakage repaired, the line tested and had it confirmed by openreach that there is now no problem at all on the line and its down to my provider now. After multiple phone calls and the last call resulting in a new router being sent as to see if that is the problem but since buying new cables and borrowing filters and routers from friends it still does not work so we now know it is not the router the line or and other equipment where do we go from here ? As im not recieving a service that is contracted i will be looking at going elsewhere if this is not resolved asap. My £70 i was charged a month down the line has gave me nothing.
4 REPLIES 4
Paige93

Re: Broadband not working since sign up.

New router recieved today & still the same problem of continuous broadband light flashing. If no one is willing to fix this problem for us come Monday we will look at going with another provider as we are just not recieving the service i was contracted. I hope someone sees this and can resolve this problem asap.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi there.

Sorry about the rocky start.

From looking at your account we can see your connection working as of about 12pm?

EDIT:

@Paige93 Scrap the above. It looks like the automatic setup [TR069] software from the router component on your account is also present on another account. That'll be causing no issues, except a bit of confusion on the connection logs.

Can you raise a fault to us at http://faults.plus.net as we'll need to arrange an engineer visit.

Thanks
Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Paige93

Hello, thank you for the reply. I have followed the fault link you posted and have completed out the form now. The last engineer that came to repair the line has been and checked our equipment and checked something to do with syncing the exchange and said it is all working. He even had pluged a machine in an checked everything and said all is working. We have a dial tone now after the repair but no broadband. We have had all new equipment so everthing apears to be rulled out but we still have the same problem.
Thanks.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for raising the fault ticket, I've replied to it here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=157025555

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet