cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband not active yet. I feel cheated.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Re: Broadband not active yet. I feel cheated.

There is nothing you can do about it. U have to wait until Nov 4th if you can wait. If you want your broadband activated within 24 hours then U have to pay plusnet £127.55 for fast track activation like chris metion below:
Quote from: Chris
Fast Tracks can be done, but does come at a cost of £127.55
We can offer you this option, however, the full cost of the expedite would be required, as this is a cost that is levied by our suppliers which would need to be passed on.

litwardle

Quote from: tension83
I had to pay approx. £25 from my debit card to complete the order. Only after I had PAID did the email supposedly get sent to me.
Imagine buying a car with air conditioning,  then 10 minutes after you've driven off the forecourt,  the salesman texts you to say 'The car has no air conditioning'.
How would you feel?
And there's no need to be facetious.

Can I suggest that you just suck it up?
tension83
Grafter

Yes, it has become apparent that I am going to get no help from Plusnet.  I will however use my experience so far to dissuade people from choosing Plusnet as a provider at every available juncture.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

So you are going to be vindictive and tell lies about what has happened just because you made a wrong assumption about when your broadband service would be activated? You need to be careful!
Edit: You were also emailed on the 19th and confirmed during a call on the 25th that broadband would be 5 to 7 days after the telephone. That you chose to ignore that information is not Plusnet's fault.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

Quote from: tension83
Yes, it has become apparent that I am going to get no help from Plusnet.  I will however use my experience so far to dissuade people from choosing Plusnet as a provider at every available juncture.

fill yer boots