cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband light flashing

gazandchanny1

Broadband light flashing

I have removed the faceplate and plugged in a new micro filter into the test socket but still just get the flashing broadband led, I've tried 2 other older filters with the same result, I have no phone to test the line and can't ask a neighbor due to the current climate to try their phone at my home
4 REPLIES 4
cloughy13

Re: Broadband light flashing

We have exactly the same problem since Wednesday. Can't get through to plusnet in any form either. Making working from home impossible!

We have tried all the same steps as yourself.
gazandchanny1

I've has issues for.months but last night it went off, I'm trying to work from home but having to connect to my mobile and this is making things harder
Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

@gazandchanny1 wrote:

I have no phone to test the line and can't ask a neighbor due to the current climate to try their phone at my home

It’s always useful to keep one for emergencies and testing. They’re not expensive. https://www.argos.co.uk/product/3924358

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

gazandchanny1

I have no need for one and for emergencies we have 3 mobiles in the home to use, I'm paying for a service I can no longer use and have not been able to properly for months, also a telephone is not essential to buy at the moment is it now