cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband light constantly flashing but no internet

Nonny_86

Broadband light constantly flashing but no internet

Hi there,

Have tried running through all the fixes but no joy. Haven’t had an issue before and been really pleased with my service. Any advice please?

Thank you,

Nonny
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Broadband light constantly flashing but no internet

Hi Nonny, 

Thanks for trying what you can! I've just checked your account and see that you called in this morning and we've reported a line fault. I hope to see that get fixed soon. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Nonny_86

Hi Adam,

I still have the same issue, no one has been round to fix it yet, although I did have one missed call from BT openreach on Wednesday but tried phoning back several times and no response!

Please could you help?

Nonny
Tags (1)
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Nonny_86,

I'm sorry to hear that this issue is still ongoing and that you were unable to get through to our suppliers when you tried to return their call.

I've checked your fault and our suppliers have advised that they have investigated externally but have been unable to determine the cause of the fault. They now wish to visit your property to carry out further testing from there.

Please can you reply to the ticket here with your availability for an engineer? If you drop us another message on here once you've done this, we'll pick this back up and get your engineer booked in for the earliest available suitable slot.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Nonny_86

Hi,

Thanks for your help, I have responded on ticket that I can only do Friday morning due to work.
Hopefully this will resolve the issue!

Thank you,

Nonny
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for responding to the ticket.

We'll get that picked up for you shortly

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team