cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband keeps dropping out

seancowling
Rising Star

Broadband keeps dropping out

Broadband keeps dropping out, constantly, and I am currently having to post this using my phone. Any help? Getting really sick of the “service” provided by PN at the moment....
4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Broadband keeps dropping out

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your connection.

It's certainly intermittent as shown below

We've tested your line and it's showing a potential external issue.

As soon as we know more we'll update you further

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
seancowling
Rising Star

Line again dropping out.

iwood

Hi, I am having the same issue, could you have a look?
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @seancowling,

I'm sorry that your line is still dropping out and for any inconvenience that this is causing you. Our suppliers are currently looking into this issue and their estimated response time is by midnight on the 30th of November. Our faults team will be in touch once we've received an update from our suppliers on this.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing the same issue @iwood. Testing your line has picked up an issue but it's unclear as to whether this is internal or external to your property. Please can you run through our troubleshooting guides here and let us know how you get on. If the issue persists after you've done these checks, please report it here and let us know when you've completed it - we'll then be able to progress this further for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team