cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband fault issue

Raluca

Broadband fault issue

Hi.

One week since my internet stopped working. Every two days advisors gave me 48h until the issue will be fixed.I have been told that a estimated time for resolution will be due to 18:00PM today. I want to believe that is true but I am a bit dissapointed considering my previous experience. 

4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Broadband fault issue

Hi there, 

I've just checked with Openreach and we don't have an update on the fault just yet but I will come back to this later today for you so we can be proactive about pushing this forward and saving you from having to chase us further. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Just wanted to let you know that I've just checked for an update and nothing has come through yet. 

Work should still be taking place but we might not receive notes about this until tomorrow so I'll be checking again for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Raluca

I really hope that will be fixed today. This issues was raised on 31st of October.  On phone yesterday I have been told it will be fixed due to today( until midnight), but is this credible? I doubt someone is working at this hour or later. Thanks for the update

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Raluca,

I've checked on your fault and I'm very sorry that it's not yet resolved and for any inconvenience that this is causing you.

I can see that you have discussed this with one of my colleagues in the faults team and that he has been in touch with our suppliers for an update. They have advised that unfortunately this is taking longer to investigate than originally estimated due to a high work-stack within the local area but that an engineer has been arranged for 12/11. We should receive an update on this by 13/11 and our faults team will be in touch once we have this.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team