cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband dropping out over the past week and now stuck in the Troubleshooter!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Broadband dropping out over the past week and now stuck in the Troubleshooter!

Thanks for getting back to us @geehawk 

From experience the majority of intermittent connections seem to happen during daylight hours. I can’t explain it, however either way it shouldn’t change the next course of action which is to arrange an engineer to investigate further. 

The engineer should then be able to better diagnose the problem and hopefully put steps in place to fix it. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
geehawk
Rising Star

Re: Broadband dropping out over the past week and now stuck in the Troubleshooter!

Engineer has just left and unsuprisingly the line tested fine. After all the disconnects over the past week or so, yesterday it did not drop at all to my knowledge. Likewise today so far.

So another intermittent fault that's fixed itself for the moment it would appear. 

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for letting us know, that's odd but we're glad to see things are stable again either way. 

Here's a log of our view of your connections/disconnections: 

Please do shout up if you start to notice issues again. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team