cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband down since Saturday. Ticket is being ignored. How do I escalate it?

spikett
Hooked

Broadband down since Saturday. Ticket is being ignored. How do I escalate it?

I raised a 'question' for my broadband being down at the weekend.  On Monday I was asked for three timeslots when an engineer could visit.  Which I provided.  Since then I've been pretty much ignored and my chosen timeslots are passing by.  How do I escalate this and get someone to look into my problem?
I just switched to PlusNet 6 weeks ago since my previous supplier had terrible customer service.  And now I'm regretting it already.
5 REPLIES 5
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Broadband down since Saturday. Ticket is being ignored. How do I escalate it?

If you have added to the ticket it will have gone to the back of the queue. Sad
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
spikett
Hooked

Re: Broadband down since Saturday. Ticket is being ignored. How do I escalate it?

How long is the queue?  I added three suitable timeslots on Monday when they asked me to.  I presume if I hadn't done that then I wouldn't have been in the queue at all?
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

That's OK then - I got the impression from your first post that you'd added more comments after giving them the slots.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

If you raised a fault ticket then phone in, 0800 432 0200 option 1 takes you to a fault agent quickly or has done every time I have phoned in the last 3 weeks for mine
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,
It sounds to me like you're not receiving the updates on your fault ticket as it certainly hasn't been ignored.
The ticket was created on the 21st Sept, on the 22nd we'd tested and raised this to our suppliers and asked you for some appointment dates, which you provided the same day. The next day we tried to book the appointment but there was a system issue stopping us, so earlier today the appointment was book and confirmed for tomorrow morning (8am-1pm).
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.