cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband cutover from BT to Plusnet - nearly 3 months and still waiting

SJPBlair

Broadband cutover from BT to Plusnet - nearly 3 months and still waiting

I signed up to Plusnet on 1st Nov. Changeover from BT was to be 16 Nov. 17 Nov my BT phone line went dead. Left without a phone for nearly 2 weeks. Eventually got reconnected but with a new number from Plusnet. Finally got my old number migrated back just before Christmas. Meanwhile I've been going around in circles with my broadband which is still with BT despite multiple provision requests by Plusnet (each with the associated notice periods). Every time the request is cancelled (as I subsequently find out when I contact Plusnet on Chat). No one from Plusnet informs me or contacts me in any form to say they are looking into this and dealing with it. It's left for me to spend more and more time waiting on the phone or on chat.
I'm totally fed up with the service from Plusnet and BT (all part of the same company so I feel I'm justified in saying that). I'd love to ditch both of them. As my services are with two separate companies I've been paying inflated rates for my BT Broadband for the last 3 months. Is anyone at Plusnet going to take ownership of this and get it resolved.  Cry