cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband connection continually drops out

janecarrielies

Broadband connection continually drops out

I have been with plusnet for about a month and for the last few weeks the broadband connection has continually dropped out throughout the day. It’s been extremely frustrating. The light on the router keeps flashing orange. For example during a Zoom conference call this morning it dropped out 5 times during a 30 minute meeting, which is extremely disruptive. And this is not an isolated incident. The same kind of thing has been happening every day. I’ve tried the various troubleshooting suggestions but nothing helps. When it works it works well. The speed etc is fine. But it’s just frustrating that’s it’s so unpredictable and drops connection so frequently. I, like many others, are working from home and the connection has dropped out so much I’ve ended up having to use my 4G mobile data as a personal hotspot, which is not what you want. Can you please advise? Or better still, fix the problem. I tried to ring your tech team but it said it wasn’t taking calls. I was then put through to a sales team who told me a member of the tech team would call me back. That was on Friday. I am still waiting for my call back. I was previously with Talk Talk and never had connection problems like this.