cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband at my 2nd property

lxkid
Grafter

Broadband at my 2nd property

I would like to know the following, I currently live at address A with fibre optic broadband and now I have address B which I will be moving into in February , is it possible to install broadband at this address now as I will be spending a lot of time here doing it before the moving in date , as well as keeping my fibre optic at address A.
So 2 broadband under one account at 2 separate address?Huh
8 REPLIES 8
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Broadband at my 2nd property

Unfortunately this isn't something we would be able to do. Each broadband/Phone line would require a separate account. If you were looking to do this under two separate accounts, you would need to take into consideration the contract opiotns available to you. If you're happy to take a Contract/non Contract option, we can certainly arrange that for you.
lxkid
Grafter

Would that mean I would be able to have 2 accounts under my name then.
lxkid
Grafter

I would like a non contract option at the new property , because when I leave my old property I would need to carry my fibre optic over to the new property as I will still be under contract. So this could be possible?
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Yep - you'd need to have two separate usernames to differentiate the two accounts from each other.
lxkid
Grafter

Lovely Grin
Also how easy will it be to move my fibre optic come the time ? And will there be costs involved doing so?
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

When you move premises, you'll need to cease your current service where you are now.
At the 2nd premises we'd place an order to regrade you over to FTTC (if available). we would discuss the re-contracting options with you at that time regarding that.
If you were to cease the lien entirely at your current premises, you'd be charged a cessation fee of £30.00 as well as any contractual fees that may apply.
lxkid
Grafter

Thanks Chris you've been great help.
Enjoy the rest if your evening.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No problem.
You too Smiley