cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband and phone cutting out

archangel

Broadband and phone cutting out

Hi,
I've had some issues over the past couple of days with my fibre optic connection and my phone line. Both keep cutting out every few minutes requiring me to login to my router every time.
Is there any way someone could check to see if there's an error on my line?
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Broadband and phone cutting out

Hi there,
Sorry to hear about the problems you're having.
I've been running some line tests which don't highlight any obvious problems but we can proceed with logging this with our suppliers by arranging an engineer visit with you.
I've updated ticket 81218906 with some details and please let us know if anything changes with regards to the fault.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
archangel

Ok great thanks, yeah I think I need someone to have a look at it. I've tried everything I can think of from changing the channel to restoring the router to factory settings and it's still dropping connection and making me login every time.
Currently I can't login at all so I don't have an internet connection.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi, assuming the connection you used to post gets you on to http://contactus.plus.net drop us an update on the ticket about when we can arrange an engineer visit for you and I'll get that arranged for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team