cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband and phone connection fiasco

treesypeesy

Broadband and phone connection fiasco

Please could you inform me of the status of my order, I was told I would be connected on phone line 2nd jan, and broadband 3rd jan, and guess what?? Nothing, I have just checked my emails, (accessing free wifi as guess what no broadband at home) and apparently my phone order was cancelled on 21st December, what?? why is that when I have had no contact with you guys at all and have paid 12 months phone line rental up front????? phone number is <snip> I refuse to wait 30 minutes to your call centre on my mobile (cos guess what no home phone) as is the wait every time I try, and would like this sorted pronto, or a refund and go to BT, watchdog and local radio!!! Treesypeesy
dick:blue Phone number removed from public forum.
9 REPLIES 9
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Broadband and phone connection fiasco

If your mobile is on contract make sure you use the 0345 number for Plusnet and not the 0800 number.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
treesypeesy

ok thanks, how do I get someone from plus net to actually respond here!!!?Huh
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

you wait until Monday as the staff on here don't normally work weekends
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @treesypeesy
Unfortunately the order we placed to transfer the line to us has been cancelled, it looks like the current provider may have refused the authorisation for the transfer.
I've raised ticket 79455826 with our provisioning team to get that investigated and a new order placed.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
treesypeesy

thanks for the note. There is no current provider as I have just moved into the property???!!!! I have waited nearly 3 weeks now, how much longer?? as my work relies on some internet use this is causing me a lot of hassle...
treesypeesy

still not connected..

I have been  waiting 3 weeks now to be connected landline and broadband in a house that I have moved into. The phone order was apparently cancelled because there was no authorization given by the previous provider, but I did not have a previous provider as I moved into the house and the previous persons account with talk talk was terminated.. please please can you tell me when this will be resolved???? I need the internet at home for work, play and my little lads new Christmas present mini ipad, its so frustrating to be waiting so long..
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Topics merged
Please keep things in one place
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

but I did not have a previous provider as I moved into the house and the previous persons account with talk talk was terminated.
My guess ( and it's only a guess! ) is that TalkTalk don't think the previous account has been terminated yet...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@treesypeesy
I'm sorry the ticket which has been logged for this issue hasn't been responded to yet. I've just flagged it up to a manager of the relevant team so you should see a reply soon with information about the course of action needed to get this resolved.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team