cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband activation

FIXED
Lisapen

Broadband activation

Hi my phone line was made live this afternoon but it seems that my broadband may still not be activated yet..the router is showing orange with a red light..just wondered how long it normally takes thanks....

8 REPLIES 8
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Broadband activation

Fix

Hi @Lisapen It can be several hours after the OpenReach work is completed before the records arrive at Plusnet for them to activate your service.  It should activate before the end of the day if all goes well.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Lisapen

Thank you for reply
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for your post @Lisapen

From what I can see your order completed not long after your post

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Paddykelly

Hi Matthew

I’m in a similar situation. All the info I’ve been sent says I’ll be kept informed of what’s going on but I’ve had no communication at all. The old broadband has stopped working but I have no details on when I might get back online
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @Paddykelly, thanks for getting in touch

It looks like the order has since completed and you've an active connection. 

Let us know if you need anything else. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
grindlayd

Today is my activation date, but no word from Plusnet and connection not active. Cannot get through to customer service. Not a good start with Plusnet!
spursboy777

I have this problem aswell, previous provider stopping yesterday morning, no, Internet at all yesterday. Email this morning stating its active, still orange light and red broadband. I rang so many times yesterday, could not take the call, again I've rung 3 times this morning. Phone line was active yesterday. What do I do?
grindlayd

Best to log in to your Plusnet account & raise an issue. This will get you in the queue at least. Also if you phone at 8.00am sharp when lines open you can get thru. Good luck