cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband activation request

Leobriere

Broadband activation request

Hi,

So today is our activation day due, however it is already 6pm and there is no connection or email/text whatsoever.

Could you confirm that it will be done shortly?

Thank you PlusNet. Smiley
5 REPLIES 5
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Broadband activation request

Welcome to the community forums @Leobriere.

I've contacted our suppliers for an update on your order and I'm afraid I've been advised that they were experiencing issues between BTWholesale systems and Openreach systems in regards to your line. This is unfortunately causing delays to your order.

Our suppliers are working on resolving this matter and have raised this with the relevant teams, however we have been given a review date of 21/06/17.

We will continue to monitor your order and provide further updates as soon as more information is available to us.

I do sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by the delays.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Leobriere

Thank you for your answer. What appears to be the problem with BT?

So you mean that we won't have internet access until two more weeks ? Is there any way to speed up this process ?

Thank you.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

It appears to be some sort of records mismatch.

While I can't promise any updates sooner than the review date we've been given, our provisioning team will monitor this and provide updates, should we receive any further updates from our suppliers sooner.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Leobriere

Hello.

I come back posting to this thread because my problem hasn't been solved yet, I was said that my broadband will connect before the fifth of July, however it is already the fourth and I have no news or connection.

It has now been more than a month waiting for internet, and my credit account has been debited of 10£ already. Meaning I would be pleased to get informations about the situation of my broadband.

Thank you plusnet. Hope to be connected today. Or to get a refund because I am not willing to pay for a service that I am not having.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there,

It looks like we've activated your account about 2 hours ago since making this post, and you're online?

Let us know if you need any further support.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet