cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Works now but what have I learned?

Lovelythanks
Grafter

Broadband Works now but what have I learned?

This past 2 weeks I have had broadband issues that have been resolved by an engineer identifying a run of defective cable outside my property.
Throughout the problem reporting I have been for the most part happy with the level of customer service provided.. ie. those to whom I have spoken albeit I have spent upwards of 3 hrs on the telephone.
However now the problem is resolved I feel there has been an opportunity lost to tidy up from a customer service point of view.
From March 24th until yesterday, 3rd April, my service was at fault.  Some compensation is deserving.
Also whilst without my service I connected to a BT WiFi hotspot and was extremely impressed with the speed I received being 5x faster than my current Plusnet service.  A similar unlimited usage service is only £2/month extra to what I pay now.
I will consider joining BT unless I am satisfied that my value as a Plusnet customer is recognised.
3 REPLIES 3
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Broadband Works now but what have I learned?

Duplicate post removed
I would suspect that your line needs resetting to get back to the correct speeds
If you could post the information requested here http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,96155.0.html we should be able to advise
Lovelythanks
Grafter

The speed is back to normal now
Will I be charged as normal for this period of usage?
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Our Support Team is due to pick up your ticket within the next 24 hours and will ensure that your line is working as it should be.
With regards to compensation, we will refund you for the downtime you have experienced, this will be worked out based on the amount of time you were without service and how much it would cost you if the service had not been faulty.