Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Usage

mexicano
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Broadband Usage

I've just noticed that my broadband usage has not been reverted back to 0. My billing period is from 14 to 13 of each month. I know it's unlimited usage but it is nice to see it showing zero at the start! Smiley

Anybody else notice this today and can someone reset it?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Broadband Usage

It can take some time for the processing of the resets. If you look at your closed tickets from a month ago you'll see what time it happened then. It will a type Service Notice.

This link should help you find it: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search&view_by=custom&from=10%2F08%2F16&to=15%2F08%2F16&x=19&y=10

jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Tomplus73
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Hi,Ive also noticed my BB usage thingy hasnt started  off on my second month of unlimited usage.Like Mexicano,i also 

like to keep an eye on what I'm using,so can somebody at PN give it a tap please with a size 9 hammer ?

Thanks.

Tomplus73
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Just to update my own msg from 3 hours ago,unlike Mexicano,who I thinks wants his setting put back to zero (?),all I'm getting is " Sorry there's nothing to show at the moment,"  this is about 36 hrs + into my new month. Would have thought something would have showed up by now. From my first months usage would guess I'd have used about 2Gbs yesterday,not much sofar today..............

Prior to last month was on the 10Ggs per month allowance.