Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Usage Issue - Anyone else have this problem

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Broadband Usage Issue - Anyone else have this problem

My realm is plusdsl.net . I really can't see what security issues arise from revealing that I share that with several hundred thousand other Plusnet users. Now if you'd asked me to reveal what the end of my Plusnet email address is I'd of politely (or perhaps not so politely) told you where to go.
If you are that concerned about keeping your details private why on earth have you posted on here and revealed that you are a Plusnet user which is only fractionally more sensitive than revealing the domain part of your login?
At times I've been able to connect using other domains such plusdsl2.net when testing or using particular methods to connect. James suspects that might be the cause of your issues and wants to eliminate that possibility. You obviously don't want to be helped.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Broadband Usage Issue - Anyone else have this problem

Hi Zap,
Found the realm from checking BTs radius logs (we needed to know what you had in your router, not what we'd provided you on Smiley ) but have now made a change to your account that should sort things out. We'll check later on and see if it's worked.