cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Support Issue Ongoing since 31st August

paulcottam

Broadband Support Issue Ongoing since 31st August

I have a support issue open since 31st August (Question  130557591) we have had 3 BT engineers attend each time they have repairs faults on the line but still our internet drops out for days 

I spoke to support on the chat this morning once again and they tell me its under investigation by faults dept which i know but despite 2 post by myself on the tickets detailing we have no Internet there is no posts by support for a week (since 7:08am, Friday 16 Sep 2016) 

Does the ticket system not work? i know support is busy but i rarely get any reply from support at all

Although i think that the fault is actually with our telephone line the lack of support from Plus Net is frankly very poor indeed 

2 REPLIES 2
geek26
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Broadband Support Issue Ongoing since 31st August

A member of staff should review this during office hours next week if not or if you prefer you raise a complaint here

James

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Broadband Support Issue Ongoing since 31st August

Hi there,

Sorry for the problems you've had getting a response. I've taken a look over your account and can see another engineer has been booked and is due tomorrow. Hopefully they'll find the underlying issue and rectify this for you.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.