cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Router (SAGEMCOM 2704) Port Fowarding for CCTV doing weird things!

TSS24
Hooked

Broadband Router (SAGEMCOM 2704) Port Fowarding for CCTV doing weird things!

Hi all,

I would welcome some technical support frm the "chief geeks" out there.

Simply I need to Port forward 80 and 50100 (TCP and UDP) on my router to my CCTV DVR system. I have set this up on the Router SAGEMCOM 2704 no problem.

I have also got a Dynamic DNS service "PowerDDNS" up and running to keep the DHCP ISP IP-fixed to a DNS name.

I then use http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ to check the PORTS are "Open" and they come back CLOSED each time.!!

But then  Port Checker it works suddenly, at random times!!

I have fixed the Internal LAN Ip-dress of the CCTV DVR to 192.168.1.1and everything WORKS OK from the LAN. Ie forma PC on the internal LAN.

Problem is when I use SMARTEYESPRO CCTV viewer on my Iphone, AGAIN it is 'hit and miss' if it works over 3G/4G.

I have checked the PlusNet On-line Firewall via my account switched off and only got Norton Security doing usual stuff (anti virus, Malware, windows firewall control etc..)

Please, please, please help?? I just want it to work via my mobile over 3G/4G, so I can use CCTV when away from home Sad

2 REPLIES 2
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Broadband Router (SAGEMCOM 2704) Port Fowarding for CCTV doing weird things!

See https://community.plus.net/t5/Tech-Help-Software-Hardware-etc/CCTV-Remote-Viewing/m-p/1344802#M72713 and some earlier posts in the thread, as well as a number of posts about 2704n port-forwarding on the Hardware board.

Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Broadband Router (SAGEMCOM 2704) Port Fowarding for CCTV doing weird things!

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav)

Thread locked in favour of the link above.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still