Did you mean: 

Broadband Phone

dave
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 4

Broadband Phone

Hi everyone,
Would like a bit of feedback if I may. Over the past few weeks we've performed a series of upgrades on the Broadband Phone platform, you can see the maintenance announcements here:
http://portal.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=2&support_action=maintenance&ispservice_id=plustalk
There's further worked planned for tomorrow morning.
Over the same time we've seen much greater stability of the Broadband Phone platform. We would therefore be interested to hear from those customers that are using Broadband Phone at the moment to let us know if you've also seen an improvement or maybe ask people to give it a go (or another go) and see what you think.
Dave Tomlinson
Enterprise Architect - Network & OSS
Plusnet Technology
4 REPLIES 4
fotobits
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Broadband Phone

To get any sort of service at all, my first 12-months with PlusTalk usually meant powering-down and powering-up my 'phone adapter, an ATA1100, at least twice a day.  Most irritating and totally unsatisfactory.
For the last two or three weeks, I think when a 'phone server was removed for testing, as noted in the Status pages, my broadband connection has been 100% reliable........
.......not the smallest hiccup.
I am so pleased with this revitalised service, it is now everything I wanted.
Many thanks, Dave and all the others, well done!
PlusNet is certainly well back on track now and appears to be forging ahead, too!
Regards.......fotobits
godsell4
Rising Star

I tried to use PlusTalk in the first few weeks of it becoming live and it was just too unreliable.
I am getting a new ATA soon so will try again I guess to use up my inclusive minutes.
But it is difficult to compete with www.18185.co.uk to be honest. Sad
SW.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
dave
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Quote from: fotobits
I am so pleased with this revitalised service, it is now everything I wanted.

That's good to hear, thanks.
Dave Tomlinson
Plusnet Technology
dave
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Quote from: godsell4
I am getting a new ATA soon so will try again I guess to use up my inclusive minutes.

Please do, I would like to think that the service is a lot better and more reliable now after the work that's been done.
Dave Tomlinson
Plusnet Technology