cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Order

thomasprescott

Broadband Order

OK im now confused and getting annoyed!
I initially placed my value phoneline and broadband package on 12 Aug.
I have made two phone calls to PN just to query my internet connection. The first call was to see when the phoneline would be active as it took a day or two longer than expected, at the same time I asked when the router would be delivered, to which the woman said it hadnt been ordered! Sad So she re-ordered it. I then have been checking my order and and it still says that the hardware is 'awaiting order'. Even though I was told that the router would arrive yesterday (weds) or today (postman obv not been yet)
Just wondering what is going on as PN make it clear that they have excellent customer service!
Im now getting frustrated, as ive just moved into a new property and im having problems with both my water and electricity provider ARGHHHHH
2 REPLIES 2
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Broadband Order

Morning, welcome to the PN forums
Broad band is normal to arrive 5-10 days after a new phone line, and the router is not delivered until about two days before completion of order but will arrive before completion.
A member of staff will probably confirm dates later this morning on here
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Broadband Order

Broad band is normal to arrive 5-10 days after a new phone line

This does seem to be the case, BUT what happened to 'simultaneous provide'!!!
You're supposed to be able to get both the phone and bb installed at the same time. Now I appreciate its tricky when one company is
ordering the phone and another the BB but when the same company is doing both, why oh why, is it not being used.
Perhaps someone from PlusNet could explain why you don't seem to use 'sim provide' ?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.