cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Not Connecting - Orange Light

Topcat2vin

Broadband Not Connecting - Orange Light

Hi,

I signed up to Plusnet in the middle of July but since plugging in my router the broadband is not connecting. I have followed the instructions but it appears the router is connected but I am not logging in to the broadband. I am getting an orange light.

I checked the broadband login settings on the router and the username is: setup@plusdsl.net and a password. (using this it sometimes connects for a few minutes and then drops.)

I changed the username to mine and used my account password (the one I use to login to my account on the website) but is does not seem to recognise the username or password?

I have not been able to contact Plusnet as the help lines are busy, does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Topcat2vin

Re: Broadband Not Connecting - Orange Light

Hi guys, if anyone from plusnet is on this forum I could really do with some help here.

Thanks
Topcat2vin

We now have staff looking to return to the office but no broadband or phones as they are VOIP. I have sent Plusnet a message through an online form and tried calling a number of times only to stay in a cue.

Is there anyone from plusnet on the forum to help?Huh

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for your post @Topcat2vin 

I'm really sorry for the delay with activating your broadband following your order completing.

I've just done that for you now, let me know if there are any issues.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet