cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Dropping Out

ninamphillips

Broadband Dropping Out

Hello,

Over the last 10 days my adsl broadband keeps dropping out.  This occurs predominately during the mornings and evenings on every day.

When this occurs none of my devices (mobile, tablet, firestick, laptop) can access the internet.

The broadband light on my router starts to flash, goes solid for a short time then flashes again - repeat.

Unplugging everything doesn't solve the issue.  The router is plugged into the master socket and I have tried a different microfilter.

Please help as I am trying to work from home and keep in touch with loved ones using video calls etc.  With being on my own this is terribly isolating having no working internet!!

I look forward to your reply.

Nina

2 REPLIES 2
Gerry1811

Re: Broadband Dropping Out

I'm having the same issue. Was fine for a few days now its gone again. It took plusnet help a few days to get back to me. They don't have enough staff at the minute.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Broadband Dropping Out

Thanks for your time on the phone @ninamphillips 

I'm sorry for the issues with your broadband connection. As discussed I've booked an engineer to investigate further and I'll call you back afterwards in the hope your connection's fixed and you're reliably back up and running.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet