cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Dropout Issues Ignored and Ticket Questions Closed with no update.

suziandmatt
Hooked

Re: Broadband Dropout Issues Ignored and Ticket Questions Closed with no update.

I asked for an appointment on Monday.  I checked my email last night after your lines had closed and saw that you had arranged for a visit today with no opportunity to cancel.  This was without asking me first.

I have had to change my arrangements and waited in this morning and no-one has visited.

I am sick and tired of this.  Given PlusNet's reputation I expected better and am questioning why I changed providers.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Broadband Dropout Issues Ignored and Ticket Questions Closed with no update.

Sorry to hear we booked the appointment for a day you didn't ask.

I've passed feedback on regarding this.

From what I can see an engineer went out this morning and identified a problem with the overhead line.

Essentially most of the line from the distribution point to your property needs to be renewed. As they didn't have the skilset to resolve this and a hoist is required which they couldn't obtain today, they've passed the job to a different engineer.

We should know more next week. Please feel free to nudge us on here if you don't hear back from us.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet