cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Activation Process

FIXED
beryl97

Broadband Activation Process

My broadband should be activated today, so I checked on the order tracker, where it says you're trying to take a payment of £10.99. I've already paid the first month upfront, so why am I being asked for more money, and is this holding up the activation? I've been switched off from my previous supplier today, so am without any connection at the minute.

Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 19

Re: Broadband Activation Process

Hi there @beryl97,

Something does indeed seem amiss.

Normally you pay your first month up front as part of your signup and your next bill doesn't generate until you've been active for the initial month.

I've checked your account and provided specific information via a ticket. You can login to your account and view it here.

beryl97

Thanks for your reply. Still no broadband this morning, so just to confirm this should be connected today now?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Fix

Thanks for getting back to us @beryl97

I've got in touch with Openreach and I've been advised that due to engineer availability they've missed the completion date of yesterday however I've also been advised that an engineer is working on the task today.

I'd expect your order to complete this weekend, and we're to review the next working day on Monday for an update.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
beryl97

It's all working now, thanks for explaining everything!
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Perfect that's good to see Thumbs_Up

No problem, feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet