cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BTOR no show and Plusnet not responding

fareys
Dabbler

BTOR no show and Plusnet not responding

Openreach engineer was booked for Weds (15/01/14) 8-1. I waited in all morning - no show.
Then raised a ticket with plusnet about it (on the Weds) wanting a new appt making - not heard a dickie bird from them.
3 REPLIES 3
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: BTOR no show and Plusnet not responding

Hi there,
Really sorry to hear that. The reason the ticket hasn't had a response is because you commented on an existing one that's with our COT team - I realise it didn't say not to, but that team aren't the best to deal with appointments and also are busy at the moment unfortunately - if it's a separate issue and doesn't relate to anything in an open ticket we'd recommend raising a separate one, as that way it gets raised to the correct team to deal with the query.
I'll nudge our provisioning team for you, get them to chase this up and get another appointment booked for you.
EDIT: Just looked into it for you, it seems that our suppliers cancelled the fibre order due to a 'conflicting order on the line' - only other order on at the same time was the order to transfer the phone in. Unfortunately (and we're very sorry about this) we'll need to place the fibre order again, we'll get that done and let you know as soon as we have available appointment dates from our suppliers to get one booked in.
fareys
Dabbler

Thanks
I deliberately replied to that ticket assuming it would be same team that re-booked it as did initial one.
Can't believe it's that unusual to have both switched at the same time and work required wasn't conflicting so don't understand why BT felt need to cancel one. Did they notify plusnet about the cancellation?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Understandable, sorry about the confusion and delay there. No, we didn't get any notification I'm afraid, though we've managed to place another order for you and are waiting for the provisional appointment date to be assigned so we can book one that suits you - we'll let you know as soon as that happens and sort one out.