cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT broadband trying to poach your 21cn customers

scootie
Grafter

BT broadband trying to poach your 21cn customers

just had a call from BT trying to get me on the 20mb product, i said i wasnt intersted due to there involment with phrom and the scandal of the first trail with out telling there customers but she still banged on trying to say i would get better speeds, i had to politely tell her  zip it for a moment Lips_are_sealed why i explained that bt retail are still geting there money from me as am with your sister company plusnet and she didnt understand.
surrgested she pass the recording of the call on to help them with training
4 REPLIES 4
LiamM
Grafter

Re: BT broadband trying to poach your 21cn customers

My parents had a similar call from BT Broadband about a month or so ago.  No 20Mb where they are but they did try quite persistently to get them to signup to BT Broadband.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

This has been raised at numerous points in the past, I'll bring it to the attention of the relevant parties again! Roll_eyes

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

You may also like to mention the almost weekly letters doing the same thing Bob. I don't even open them now. just dump them in the recycle bin.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Register with the Mailing preference service, ring them up and tell them to stop, otherwise they will be breaking the law.