Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Speed test service ID?

Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

BT Speed test service ID?

The request for a service ID is a feature that I do not recall seeing before. Where is it to be found, does any one know?
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
5 REPLIES 5
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: BT Speed test service ID?

you dont need it. only your name has a red asterix, that works ok
Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

Quote from: pierre_pierre
,,,it. only your name has a red asterix,....

Zee leetel grey cells, they are how you say bed ridden. It is zee puzzle, what you write! Grin
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

a picture paint a thousand words, long time since I did it so was on wrong page
baldrick
Grafter

When I had a speed issue, PN gave me a service ID to enter. I assumed that this allowed PN to pick up the result of speed tests from BT's server and hence progress the problem. Is this correct?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Well the service ID is the unique reference number for your account on our systems and it's therefore the reference we place against all orders and faults we raise. It's certainly not a secret, though I'm not sure what use it'd have outside the office (other than adding to speed tests apparently!)
I guess that's why we don't have an option to view it on the portal. I can't imagine there'd be any issue with asking for it over the phone or in a ticket if you really need to though.
Lucerne - your service ID is 614919.