Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Profile stuck again

glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

BT Profile stuck again

Could some kind person give my BT profile a kick up the rear and please. It's been stuck on 10000 since I had a sync drop blip over a month ago.
4 REPLIES 4
James
Grafter

Re: BT Profile stuck again

George,
Like you say, it's not updated since September 1st.
Can you raise a fault ticket please and we'll get it passed to BT.
glloyd
Rising Star

Have done so James  ticket number 30354141
glloyd
Rising Star

Would you adam and eve it? All I asked was for my BT profile to be fixed and this is the reply I get;-
"I have checked your connection and it does seem a lot more stable now, however it isn't as easy as just a call through to BT to get the profile tweaked. Please complete our online fault checker at http://faults.plus.net to raise the issue with our faults team who wil;l then be able to sort out the profile problem."
My connection has not been unstable, it had one blip over a month ago for a few seconds now they are asking I answer a load of irrelevant questions. Last time this happened many months ago it was fixed in minutes without any question filling.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Was the ticket you raised the non-fault variety? Jameseh asked for a fault ticket to be raised…
Quote from: Jameseh
Can you raise a fault ticket please and we'll get it passed to BT.

… and the response you had to the ticket you did raise appears to repeat that request. Following the "speed fault" procedures, even if many of the questions seem irrelevant would seem to be the quickest way to get your fault attended to and will "tick the boxes" that BTw insist on. It also helps to identify fault patterns that might help all users in the future.
David