Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT = Pain in the REAR END - Ticket 27483074

markrach
Grafter

BT = Pain in the REAR END - Ticket 27483074

Hi
Just had a look at the update on my outstanding ticket , another speed problem  Cry
Comment added by supplier: 15 - Diagnostics of this fault has been delayed due to a records problem which Openreach are investigating. We will notify you of progress.

I seem to remember when i had the same problem BT also having no record of my BB connection (Recoreds Problem) , this was as far as i know rectified by them with the last problem , but seeing the above comment it was not , could plusnet please sort this with BT Wholesale because it seems each time i get a problem with my BB all diagnostics are delayed because BT cant seem to find me as a customer !!! .
Cheers
Mark
5 REPLIES 5
James
Grafter

Re: BT = Pain in the REAR END - Ticket 27483074

Hi Mark,
Hopefully things will be handled more quickly this time round.
We're just waiting on an update from OpenReach at which point you should get a call from our faults team.
MuppetGrinder
Grafter

BT =  link:censored
I despise them with a passion.  Role on Feb the 28th so I can buy out my contract with the usless shower of neanderthals and give PN my phone contract too.  I have never recieved such utterly dispicable service as I have from them and that's saying somthing - I used to be with Orange for broadband!  Someone needs to sort out India Telecom (as I fondly reffer to them) but good.

Moderators note by Chemical Brother - Attempt to evade swear filter removed please see the link:rules
markrach
Grafter

Quote from: Jameseh
Hi Mark,
Hopefully things will be handled more quickly this time round.
We're just waiting on an update from OpenReach at which point you should get a call from our faults team.

Thanks Jameseh,
Seems all is up and running now (Not had much access here due to being in hospital  Sad )
Could you please tell me what the fault was because i seem to have a very good sync rate now of 4800 and an ip profile of  4000 and stable but the throughtput seems to be a little less
Test1 comprises of Best Effort Test:  -provides background information.
    Your DSL connection rate: 4800 kbps(DOWN-STREAM),  832 kbps(UP-STREAM)
    IP profile for your line is - 4000 kbps
    Actual IP throughput achieved during the test was - 2471 kbps
Also my phone line seems alot clearer now  Wink
Regards
Mark
James
Grafter

Hi Mark,
They haven't specifically mentioned anything other that when they fixed the fault, it would compounded by a major service outage (MSO).
You're welcome to ask our faults team to contact BT to find out further information, but there's not a lot that I can see from this end other than their stating that they believed to have fixed the fault.
CapNcaveman
Grafter

I also was with BT for aprox 3 months before changing to PN and after many arguements  (daily) about no internet for those 3 months they tryed to give me a bill for over £300 due to my cancelling of contract! And for what, no internet! They are the worst i have ever dealt with and will never again!
  Even one of their tech guys on the phone to me for about an hour ended just hanging up  on me after changing lots in reg edit and then saying nothing can be done which crashed my pc and all my valuable doc's had been wiped from my system.
    Then when i called them for my MAC code they refused to give me 1 and then found out when joining PN i had to pay another £58 (i think)  for a new mac code.
  Down with BT!!