cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Line fault - raised 22 days ago - still no engineer out?

dbates0378

BT Line fault - raised 22 days ago - still no engineer out?

Hi
My line is faulty outside the house and on 5th Jan i raised this with plusnet, and im still having to wait till its not windy, birds are off my line before i can enjoy a game on the xbox, surf the net etc without it cutting out. When 'O when will this get fixed? Im paying for a aservice which i cant enjoy.  Will there be any compensation for the amount of time ive had to put up with this? Angry
3 REPLIES 3
PiLoT
Grafter

Re: BT Line fault - raised 22 days ago - still no engineer out?

All the engineers have backlog at the moment due to terrible weather so are behind
i ordered my broadband on the 11th jan and the cant fit a line til the 5th feb, sure im not happy but its no ones fault
as for the compensation im not sure personally in my opinion time isn't money unless you're a business user
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi dbates0378,
When you say you raised it with us what you did was raise a question. We replied to that ticket advising you to go to http://faults.plus.net ; and raise your fault there. That wasn't done otherwise your fault would have been investigated.
Jojo Smiley
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Do you pay Plusnet for phone and broadband or just broadband?
If you pay someone else for the phone and the problem causes noise when you use the phone you'd be better off reporting the fault to them.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)