cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT 21CN ADSL2+ Upgrade

thebigcheese190

BT 21CN ADSL2+ Upgrade

Hi,
I am a long time Plusnet subscriber on a legacy Unlimited contract.  My exchange is finally due to get an upgrade to 21cn adsl2+ between 31st Jan and 31st march.
I was  wondering if the upgrade would be applied automatically or if I would have to apply. 
Upon reading the plus net ADSL2+ FAQ i note this:
If you're signing up as a new customer, you'll get ADSL2+ if it's available and your line can support it.
If you're already with us, we're currently upgrading our customer base (there's a lot of you so it'll take some time) and we'll be in touch as and when the service is available. Upgrades are available to all residential products apart from Plusnet Unlimited.

Does this mean that I wont be eligible for the upgrade as I am on Plusnet Unlimited?Huh
Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
ejs
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 25

Re: BT 21CN ADSL2+ Upgrade

You should switch to the new Unlimited product because it's cheaper and doesn't have the harsh rate limits on p2p / ftp / downloads etc.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: BT 21CN ADSL2+ Upgrade

Hi there,
If you'd prefer to stay on the legacy Unlimited package and have us upgrade your service to ADSL2+ we can do but as ejs says you'd benefit from upgrading and that should automatically trigger a change in speeds too.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team